Witch Queen Bath & Body Oil
Witch Queen Bath & Body Oil
Purpose or Intention
A forest green, slightly floral bath and body oil with hints of evergreen, moss, rosewood, fir, and jasmine.
Our Creation Process
Belladonna’s Botanicals Body Oil products including Bath & Body Oils and Massage Oil are created to be used by anyone regardless of skill level or tradition. For that reason, we do not include specific spells or rituals because everyone's practices are different. We encourage you to find spells and rituals that suit your needs online via Google or YouTube or in any witchcraft related books you may have on hand.
Each body oil blend contains essential oils, fragrances, and other occasionally botanicals and is imbued with magical energy. Jennifer is a Reiki Master and Advanced Crystal Healer with multiple certifications and coursework in a variety of fields both magical and mundane.
Video about our creation process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZG_OIV48sk&t=28s
How to Use our Bath and Body Oil and Massage Oil Products
Our Bath & Body Oils as well as any other types of Massage Oils are skin safe, but should be used with caution if pregnant or nursing as some herbs and essential oils are contraindicated. They are not for internal use or to be used as lubricants.
Bath & Body Oils can either be added to bath water, using caution that this may cause the tub basin to become slippery. Only add a few drops if doing so. Otherwise they can be massaged on warm skin after a bath or shower.
Massage Oils can be used interchangeably with the Bath & Body Oils. but are meant for a sensual full or targeted body massage experience.
- All body oils come in a 4 oz PET Plastic bottle with a flip top cap
Product Safety Warning:
Use caution if pregnant or nursing, keep away from children and pets, do not ingest, not for internal use.
If any irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
If you have allergies or are concerned about ingredients, please contact us first before purchasing.
*Note for Etsy and Amazon customers, we carry a much wider selection of products on our website www.belladonnasbotanicals.com
- By law, Belladonna’s Botanicals make no medicinal or magical claims our magical products as sold as a curiosity “curio” only. These products are for entertainment and educational purposes only. By ordering any of these products, you are stating that you are responsible for yourself, your actions, and the results of said products. Purchasing flying ointments and any other products from Belladonna’s Botanicals signifies your acceptance of these statements and releases Belladonna’s Botanicals from any and all liability.
- Legally, we here at Belladonna's Botanicals are not medical professionals and cannot diagnose, treat, write prescriptions, or give medical advice for medical issues regarding therapeutic or magical use of our products. The following has not been evaluated by FDA (Food & Drug Administration) and is for educational purposes only. Please note that healing spells or healing energy work are considered complementary alternative medicine by the FDA and not a substitute for traditional medical treatments.
- The FDA has not evaluated the statements on this website. No claims are made by Belladonna’s Botanicals as to the medicinal value of any essential oils, herbal or other products sold on this website. The information presented here is for education purposes only on the magical and traditional uses of essential oils and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You are responsible for understanding the safe application of these products.
- When you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Belladonna’s Botanicals, you agree not to sue and acknowledge and voluntarily forever release, discharge, agree to hold harmless Belladonna’s Botanicals from any and all damages, claims, demands, or causes of action that arise out of, or are in any way connected with your product purchases due to any cause including negligence. You also release Belladonna’s Botanicals from and indemnify them against any and all damages, costs, charges, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connections with any such claim, demand, or action. You agree to this release, assumption of risk, and agreement not to sue for yourself or on behalf of your heirs, executors, personal representatives, assigns and estates.
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Optiphen, Evergreen Forest Fragrance, Sea Moss Fragrance, Oakmoss Fragrance, Rosewood Essential Oil, Balsam Fir Essential Oil, Jasmine Absolute