Twin Flames Flying Ointment
Twin Flames Flying Ointment
Flying Ointment Purpose or Intention
Twin Flames Flying Ointment is non-toxic and has aphrodisiac properties for love magick and sex magick.
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (beeswax), Nymphaea caerulea (Blue Lotus) Flowers and Oil, Leonotis nepetifolia (Klip Dagga) Flowers/Leaves, Turnera diffusa (Damiana) Leaves, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaves and Oil, Pausinystalia yohimbe (Yohimbe) Bark
What are Flying Ointments?
Flying Ointments have become popular as the return to witchcraft and pagan practices has grown in popularity in addition to the use of natural herbs, essential oils, and other plant-based materials, which have always been a staple in the witches' practice. The historical lore around flying ointments also surround witches using them to fly to sabbaths, casting spells, shape-shifting, and for pleasure.
Read more on our Website: https://www.belladonnasbotanicals.com/flying-ointments
Video on Flying Ointment Use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC-X2KTPNIM&t=3s
Video on Legal Regulations & Restrictions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WiQPRcUOVU&t=15s
What to Expect?
Flying ointments are not going to produce similar effects to that of illicit drugs or psychedelics. The effects are much more subtle and will help with meditation, ritual work, astral travel, psychic work, spirit communication, divination, and other magical purposes. Non-toxic varieties will have a much more subtle effect than those using toxic herbs.
Videos about what to expect from flying ointments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLUS0DV4kUE&t=3s
Directions for Use
Skin test first. Use the mini spatula with a pea sized amount of the ointment and rub onto the wrists, wait 30 minutes and reapply as comfortable. Effects can last 4-6 hours
- If any adverse reaction or skin irritation occurs, immediately wash the area with cold water and soap.
- Store in a stable temperature. The average shelf life is 2-5 years
- Safe to use with alcohol, cannabis, and SSRIs (antidepressants), but they may increase drowsiness.
Safety Precautions for Non-Toxic Herbs including Mugwort and Wormwood
- Do not ingest or use internally or apply to mucous membranes
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or trying to get pregnant.
- Do not use it while driving or operating machinery.
- Do not use if you have glaucoma, epilepsy, seizures, heart, liver, or kidney issues
- Do not use if you are elderly and immunocompromised.
- Do not use if you are allergic to ragweed and other plants in the Asteraceae botanical family.
- Do not use if you take medication for epilepsy/seizures. Ask your doctor if you are not sure.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Possible Side Effects for Non-Toxic Herbs including Mugwort and Wormwood
- Restlessness, changes in heart rate, difficulty sleeping, vivid dreams, and nightmares.
- Each flying ointment comes in a 1 oz aluminum tin
- *Note for Etsy customers, we carry a much wider selection of flying ointment products on our website www.belladonnasbotanicals.com
- By law, Belladonna’s Botanicals make no medicinal or magical claims our magical products as sold as a curiosity “curio” only. These products are for entertainment and educational purposes only. By ordering any of these products, you are stating that you are responsible for yourself, your actions, and the results of said products. Purchasing flying ointments and any other products from Belladonna’s Botanicals signifies your acceptance of these statements and releases Belladonna’s Botanicals from any and all liability.
- Legally, we here at Belladonna's Botanicals are not medical professionals and cannot diagnose, treat, write prescriptions, or give medical advice for medical issues regarding therapeutic or magical use of our products. The following has not been evaluated by FDA (Food & Drug Administration) and is for educational purposes only. Please note that healing spells or healing energy work are considered complementary alternative medicine by the FDA and not a substitute for traditional medical treatments.
- The FDA has not evaluated the statements on this website. No claims are made by Belladonna’s Botanicals as to the medicinal value of any essential oils, herbal or other products sold on this website. The information presented here is for education purposes only on the magical and traditional uses of essential oils and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You are responsible for understanding the safe application of these products.
- When you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Belladonna’s Botanicals, you agree not to sue and acknowledge and voluntarily forever release, discharge, agree to hold harmless Belladonna’s Botanicals from any and all damages, claims, demands, or causes of action that arise out of, or are in any way connected with your product purchases due to any cause including negligence. You also release Belladonna’s Botanicals from and indemnify them against any and all damages, costs, charges, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connections with any such claim, demand, or action. You agree to this release, assumption of risk, and agreement not to sue for yourself or on behalf of your heirs, executors, personal representatives, assigns and estates.