Demonic Possession Bubble Bath
Demonic Possession Bubble Bath
Purpose or Intention
A smoldering fire remains wafting the aroma of Dragons Blood, Firewood, Scotch Whiskey, Bay Rum, Cedarwood, Vetiver, and Amber. Our bath products provide a fragrant witchy and relaxing bath experience for any bubble bath aficionado.
Ingredients: Liquid Soap Concentrate, Distilled Water, Table Salt, Firewood Fragrance Oil, Dragons blood Fragrance Oil, Amber Essential Oil, Scotch Whiskey Fragrance Oil, Bay Rum Fragrance Oil, Vintage Himalayan Cedarwood Essential Oil, Vetiver Essential Oil, Blue Mix Lab Color, Emerald Lab Color
Our Creation Process
Belladonna’s Botanicals Bath Products including Bath Salts, Bubble Baths, Body Washes, and Soaps are created to be used by anyone regardless of skill level or tradition. For that reason, we do not include specific spells or rituals because everyone's practices are different. We encourage you to find spells and rituals that suit your needs online via Google or YouTube or in any witchcraft related books you may have on hand.
Each bath salt, bubble bath, or soap is handcrafted infusing botanicals, herbs, essential oils, fragrances, and other materials and imbued with magical energy. Jennifer is a Reiki Master and Advanced Crystal Healer with multiple certifications and coursework in a variety of fields both magical and mundane.
Video about our creation process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZG_OIV48sk&t=28s
How to Use Ritual Bath Products
Spiritual or ritual baths are used in many traditions for purification and to connect physical and spiritual energies in order to harmonize them towards a specific intention.
Ritual Bath Salts: Add desired amount to warm bath water. There is no need to boil them first or do anything additionally to prepare them for use. The amount used can range from 1-2 tablespoons per bath over a course of a few days to using the entire bag at once.
If you do not have a bath tub or are concerned about the botanicals and herbs clogging the drain, you can add them to a muslin tea bag or organza bag. If showering, you can attach the bag to the showerhead and let the salts wash over you.
Please use caution that bath salts containing black lava salt or mica can stain the tub afterwards and it can be wiped off with a cloth or sponge.
Bubble Baths: Add desired amount to warm bath water for energetic cleansing of the body.
Soaps: can be used as a facial and body soap in the same manner that you would use a ritual bath salt. These aren’t meant solely for everyday use like generic store-bought soaps, but for specific intentions and spiritual hygiene purposes.
Body Washes: can be used as a liquid facial and body soap in the same manner that you would use a ritual bath salt. These aren’t meant solely for everyday use like generic store-bought soaps, but for specific intentions and spiritual hygiene purposes.
During the bath ritual you can recite prayers, incantations or meditate upon your intentions. You can also include crystals, incense, or additional ritual oils for your bath experience.
Video: Let’s Talk About… Spiritual & Energetic Hygiene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vreSRV2OCrk&t=6s
Video: How to Use Ritual and Spiritual Bath Salts (this can be applied to bubble bath and soap as well): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJcUD6XEqeE
- Our Ritual Bath Salts come in a 5 oz pouch
- Our Soaps weigh approximately 5 oz and come in a shrink wrap package
- Our Bubble Baths come in 8 oz PET Plastic bottles with a flip cap
- Our Body Washes come in 8 oz PET Plastic bottles with a flip cap
Product Safety Warning:
Use caution if pregnant or nursing, keep away from children and pets, do not ingest.If any irritation occurs discontinue use immediately.
If you have allergies or are concerned about ingredients, please contact us first before purchasing.
*Note for Etsy and Amazon customers, we carry a much wider selection of products on our website www.belladonnasbotanicals.com
- By law, Belladonna’s Botanicals make no medicinal or magical claims our magical products as sold as a curiosity “curio” only. These products are for entertainment and educational purposes only. By ordering any of these products, you are stating that you are responsible for yourself, your actions, and the results of said products. Purchasing flying ointments and any other products from Belladonna’s Botanicals signifies your acceptance of these statements and releases Belladonna’s Botanicals from any and all liability.
- Legally, we here at Belladonna's Botanicals are not medical professionals and cannot diagnose, treat, write prescriptions, or give medical advice for medical issues regarding therapeutic or magical use of our products. The following has not been evaluated by FDA (Food & Drug Administration) and is for educational purposes only. Please note that healing spells or healing energy work are considered complementary alternative medicine by the FDA and not a substitute for traditional medical treatments.
- The FDA has not evaluated the statements on this website. No claims are made by Belladonna’s Botanicals as to the medicinal value of any essential oils, herbal or other products sold on this website. The information presented here is for education purposes only on the magical and traditional uses of essential oils and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You are responsible for understanding the safe application of these products.
- When you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Belladonna’s Botanicals, you agree not to sue and acknowledge and voluntarily forever release, discharge, agree to hold harmless Belladonna’s Botanicals from any and all damages, claims, demands, or causes of action that arise out of, or are in any way connected with your product purchases due to any cause including negligence. You also release Belladonna’s Botanicals from and indemnify them against any and all damages, costs, charges, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connections with any such claim, demand, or action. You agree to this release, assumption of risk, and agreement not to sue for yourself or on behalf of your heirs, executors, personal representatives, assigns and estates.